Thursday, December 21, 2006

Funny how the time goes

A month into retirement and I haven't posted in all that time. Where does the time go? I have ridden my bike, some. I am up to 735 miles, which isn't too bad for a first year. With a new bike and all next year to ride, I expect to do better. I have also spent quite a bit of time at the gym but not really any time knitting. Maybe winter will be better for that.

We leave next Tuesday for Istanbul. I am a little nervous about 29 students and hoping that the planned program goes as planned. At least I got the suitcase out today and found my headscarf. I am hoping that Air France will let me get my stuff through as carry-on luggage. The rules are much stricter now and we didn't do well with Swiss Air this summer.

None of this is too exciting, so here is a picture of my cats.


Hard to believe that they were willing to get so close together. Leonore is on the left and Isolde is on the right.

1 comment:

  1. Happy retirement. I am capejohn from bikejournal. I did a quick peruse of your blog but will read more later. I think we are from the same generation, and it's nice to meet you.

    See you around.

    ReplyDelete