Friday, April 18, 2008

Nicer than I expected

It is supposed to rain today so I didn't ride my bike. Right now it is windy and relatively warm with no rain. I also forgot to bring my lunch, so I just ordered a sandwich. Having met Lara Jensen at Moonstruck this morning, I had hot chocolate and apple cake for breakfast. So I am not eating healthy meals today. I did pick up Peter's library book at circulation this morning, once they found it. But that meant I did not get to an ATM to get money for the week. I will try to do that on my way home and maybe stop at the Apple Store. I still can't fine the right bag for everything. I know it must exist somewhere.

Still waiting to hear more about Venice and the housing. I know I am obsessive but I really want to know what is going on. I especially want to know about books. And I am toying with the idea of canceling the Francis Cabrel album and buying it in Italy, assuming that it is available. On the other hand, it might be more expensive there.

Looks like Sue, Cynthia, Rich and I will try to ride on Sunday. I am meeting Julie and Rosemary on Saturday but not until noon so there is the possibility that I can ride tomorrow if the rain doesn't materialize. Guess I will just play it by ear.

Oh well, two more hours here and then I can go home, get groceries, watch "The Garden of the Finzi-Continis" and stuff like that.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:00 AM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much. I really appreciate the feedback.

    ReplyDelete