Monday, October 16, 2006

Feeling Better

Being sick last week was not fun. I don't do well with colds. It is actually easier if I am really sick, rather than just sick enough to want to do stuff and not be able to do anything. I missed being able to ride on Saturday and couldn't do the Women's 5K Fitness on Sunday. Today I managed 45 minutes on the treadmill at the gym and I feel ok at the moment.

I need to finish getting my office cleaned up this week since my replacement will be here on Monday. I want to get as much of my personal stuff out of the office over the weekend. I will talk to Peter about doing that on Sunday afternoon since my weekend is pretty booked. And it's my birthday!

I did finally manage to finish the Mary Westmacotts (there is still one I haven't read but I don't have it to read either) and The History Boys. Now I am reading Alan Bennett's newest collection--essays, diary entries, etc. He cycles a lot and complains about the lack of cycling paths in London, especially in Regent's Park, where it is evidently illegal to bicycle. With all the traffic in London, you would think that would be a city that would want to encourage cyclists. Evidently not.

No comments:

Post a Comment