Friday, May 02, 2008

Last Day

Today is my last day working in Sociology. We have had severe thunderstorm warnings on and off and some pouring rain. I have been inside for all of that. I have returned my library books, packed up my meager stuff, and will turn in the keys and my time sheet at 2 pm. Peter is picking me up so we can go to the grocery store.

I have had a cough and sore throat on and off since Wednesday night. I am sure that it is my sensitivity to stuff outside but it is annoying.

I ordered some Moroccan jewelry today. I am hoping that the order will work out ok. I am waiting to hear from the sellers since I had a question. My green cycling shoes have finally been shipped so I hope to see them next week along with my "Life Is Good" stuff, my books and CDs. I have to stop this wild purchasing.

I finally got to watch a stage of the Tour of Romandie--the time trial. Andreas Kloden won for Astana and took the yellow jersey. I might get to see more of it on Saturday, but Sunday I will be at the Bike Fest all day. Tomorrow looks rainy so I might not be able to get out to ride. Another day at the gym. I enjoy cycling classes but I like riding my bike more.

Pretty soon I will be starting Italian. I hope it works out better this time than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment