Thursday, August 28, 2008

How Are Things Going?

Well, I am finding that concentration is difficult and I feel nervous
much of the time. Perhaps this will lessen if I ever get back into a
routine and can start to deal with the uncertainties with Peter's
condition and the whole thing with Isolde.

I am back to not sleeping well, hurting, and feeling confrontational
(but not acting on it). I feel as if there is too much going on,
especially as a morning person with too much going on at night.

While we can afford it, expenses seem out of control.

I just want to feel peaceful. I just want to be able to get things
done. I just want to be able to make plans and see a future that is
more than a couple of weeks ahead.

Anyway, there's the rant. I am off to the Illinois Radio Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment