Saturday, December 13, 2008

On Our Way

Chicago, Illinois December 13, 2008

We are at O'Hare waiting for our flight. As usual, the travel is long and not a lot of fun. We took the MTD to the terminal and then the Illini Shuttle to Crestwood where we transferred to Coach USA to O'Hare. We have a four-hour wait here that included the usual security check with the coats and shoes and liquids and gels and Peter's CPAP machine to be negotiated.

It is raining and we have to hope that we don't end up with a delay or cancellation.

I have done some knitting but I am starting to wish I had used bigger needles for a lacier effect. The scarf would have knit up faster too. It should be pretty but it is a bit more time-consuming than I had planned.

Not much else to say. Long waits in airports are not my idea of a great time. We're just looking forward to relaxing on the cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment