Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Friday ... One Day to Go

Tomorrow we leave for our Rhine cruise. I am looking forward to the change of pace and the chance to be in Europe again. It will be cold but we will get to see all the Christmas stuff. I hope to take more pictures than usual. I will try to post some here eventually. We found that between us we have about €10 from the trip to Italy.

This has been a busy week. I finally got back to the gym yesterday, even though I still wasn't feeling that well. I find I am tiring more easily in cycling classes but that may be a combination of lack of sleep and breathing difficulties.

On Wednesday we saw "A Christmas Tale" with Catherine Deneuve. It was very good although my comprehension of the French varied between good and nonexistant. Yesterday I had lunch with Barbara. I am going to try to get together with her more after New Year's.

Today is Let's Do Lunch at the new Hilton Garden. I also really have to work on my packing. I may need a couple of things and I have to get back to Radio Shack too. I wish I could afford a new parka for the trip but that looks unlikely.

Peter gets his second hormone shot this morning. I guess we will have to see what kind of an effect it had.

We have pretty much decided to adopt cats when we get home. There will be a lot going on with the refrigerator, cats, trip planning and looking at our finances. So a couple of weeks on a river cruise will be a nice way to relax before everything starts up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment