Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Figaro Goes to the Vet

It is cold and will get colder today. We have a little bit of snow and we may get more tomorrow. Winter is definitely setting in. Today we are taking Figaro to the vet, we hope. So far we have had no success in getting him into his carrier. So we will try again this morning.



As you can see, I was successful and we now have a very unhappy kitty sitting in his carrier, crying and moaning.

After the vet, I have to straighten up the house and get some treats in for the French group. This is the last time I will be able to go while the OLLI courses are in session since I am taking two classes, both of them on Tuesdays. I am also giving a talk on April 15. Is it peculiarly appropriate to talk about the establishment of the Venetian ghetto on tax day?

No comments:

Post a Comment