Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Semi-productive

This morning I got an e-mail notice that my library book is due soon. Since I like the Bill Slider mysteries, I don't know why it has taken me so long to finish this one. But it is now done and ready to go back to the library.

After going to the OLLIE coffee this morning, I came home and decided that once I got the book finished I would do computer work. Of course it was already getting late in the afternoon by the time I got started and I worked through dinner. So no dinner for me. Now I am printing off the various pieces that have to go to the Jewish Studies Program for the NEH Institute project. Tomorrow I will mail all of that off. Then I hope that the amount of computer work I have to do will lessen although I do need to start to work on my presentation for OLLIE on the creation of the Venetian ghetto.

I have started using saline solution for my sinuses so I am hoping that I will be able to go to the gym in the morning and cycle. Then I have my stint at the Illinois Radio Reader (and the post office) as well as a noontime lecture to attend at OLLIE. Tomorrow night we will probably start watching the last disc of "War and Peace," assuming it arrives tomorrow.

Now I need to burn a CD to send with the printed pages. Then I should be done. I will definitely be ready to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment