Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tired of Snow

I know it is winter and we are supposed to have snow. It even looks nice. But I am tired of it--driving in it, dragging it into the house, feeling cold all the time. At least the sun is shining for a change.



I spent most of the morning at the gym, then pigged out on artichoke souffles from Panera. Needless to say, I am not hungry. Then I read The New York Times. Well, I read the Times while I ate souffles and drank coffee. I have spent the rest of my time on the computer. What I really need to do is spend some time knitting and watching "Mongol" and "House" since we didn't see it on Monday. But the tv watching will have to wait until Peter gets his exercise, shoveling again.

Not an exciting post but then it hasn't been a very exciting day either.

No comments:

Post a Comment