Monday, January 05, 2009

Jury Duty Starts Today

Today I had my first experience of jury duty. I actually saw people I knew. I suppose that isn't so surprising. In the morning we got an orientation. I got called back for the afternoon. We sat around a lot, which we had been told would happen. I was interviewed for a trial but then excused. You never know the reason. I have to go back tomorrow so we shall see what happens then. In the meantime I managed to go to the Heel to Toe sale where I bought shoes and a purse (full price) and a New Balance jacket on sale. I had some of the best lentil soup ever at Crane Alley.

Tomorrow is supposed to be colder with the possibility of snow showers. Yuck. I have to take the bus again so I need to wear my warmer coat.

Peter took Sybil to the vet today. He couldn't find Figaro to get him into his carrier so he will try again on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment