Monday, February 02, 2009

Sunny Now, But We Might Get Snow Later

I was hoping that strenuous exercise would help clear up my sinuses. But of course it didn't. Nothing seems to be working at this point, which makes enjoying the nice morning difficult. I hate not really being able to breathe.I have used spray antihistimine, antihistimine tablets, saline solution, and Vicks and I still have the same issues. Last night I used a sinus heat mask but even that didn't really loosen things up.

I know, whine, whine, whine. Anyway, my main project today is to do the writing for my class tomorrow. We are really supposed to write a couple of times a week and I don't think the blog is supposed to count. But I have to have a two-page story about my life at 16 by tomorrow. I guess I just don't really want to think about being 16 again. Not a fun time in my life.

Yesterday I got a new coat. I broke down and actually bought the North Face coat that is evidently so popular that it gets stolen a lot. In fact, a friend of mine had hers stolen the other day. So I will have to be very careful with it. The Land's End coats are being donated to charity along with some other clothes I am not wearing any more.

I have another movie from Netflix, so I may watch that tonight while Peter is at hte stamp club since it is the kind of British film he is not that crazy about. I can knit at the same time and maybe feel like I am accomplishing something besides putting pictures up on Facebook.

Here is a picture of Sybil sleeping on the coat that will be donated today.



We thought about making a cat bed out of the coat, but we already have too much stuff in the house and some deserving person probably needs a relatively good winter coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment