Thursday, April 02, 2009

Stuck in an elevator with Matthew Macfayden

Matthew Macfayden
Although he's a little young for me, he's great to look at and I loved him in Almost Strangers.


Clive Owen
He's definitely great to look at and has that edge of being slightly dangerous but also slightly wry.


Alan Bennett
He could tell me stories forever, do some Beyond the Fringe if I happened to be lucky, and maybe, just maybe he would talk about K.B. McFarlane too.


Tom Stoppard
Imagine him with Alan Bennett. With food and water (and waste removal facilities) we could be there for days and not notice.


Tom Conti
Because I have had a crush on him since he was in The Glittering Prizes. So what if he isn't like that any more. Neither am I.


Francis Cabrel
Parce-que c'est necessaire d'avoir la musique aussi et son voix est merveilleux.


No comments:

Post a Comment