Thursday, May 14, 2009

When I'm Weary, When I'm Feeling Low, I Turn Up the Music and Let Go

There are lots of songs that I might crank up, but these are three of my favorites. I might also crank up Run for Life or Lakeshore Drive or Marrakech Express or American Pie or Take It to the Limit. If I feel political, Randy Newman is the man, especially The Great Nations of Europe. They are all good for running on the treadmill or just lifting your spirits.


Natural Woman by Carole King

So you can sing along and dance too. Just think of Candace Bergen as Murphy Brown.

Summer of '69 by Brian Adams

Makes you feel like you are back in '69, even though the song wasn't written then. (bad art but only choice!)

Dancing in the Dark by Bruce Springsteen

Hey, who wouldn't turn up the Boss?

No comments:

Post a Comment