Thursday, January 03, 2008

It's a new year

Well, it's a new year, so time for those resolutions. I will try to write more this year.

At the moment my time is taken up with learning Italian. I am hoping that the short course I am taking will at least give me some conversational skills by the end of next week and get me far enough along to take the intermediate version in May. Almost everyone in the class is planning to go to Italy, so we all all have the same goal.

The weather is really cold although the sun is finally out and my sinus headache is gone. I still have sinus problems but not the severe headaches I had last week.

My new bike saddle is gorgeous. Now I just need the chance to ride my bike and test it out. With the cold temperatures and high winds, I would not be out on that bike in any case.

Time to go and get ready for class (or at least finish drinking my coffee).

No comments:

Post a Comment