Saturday, December 06, 2008

Cold and a Little Snowy

There was some new snow on the ground this morning. We got a bit more but now it is just overcast. I am sitting in my living room, not enjoying the winter ambience. I am very cold and slightly headachy. There are no cats to comfort me either.

I spent most of the morning on the computer doing various updating. I really don't like spending too much time doing cleanup rather than more creative or academic stuff. I still need to work on my website and get stuff transferred over from netfiles so I can take all that stuff down.

This afternoon I am ushering at "The Nutcracker" and tonight I am coaching at WILL. Tomorrow I am volunteering at the Jingle Bell Run. So the weekend is busy as usual. Next week is busy too, plus getting ready for the trip. Fortunately the presents are bought and all I have left is mailing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment