Saturday, January 17, 2009

Warmer but I'm Still Cold

The temperature has gone up with the south winds. So we ate no longer lingering below zero. But it is overcast and not exactly warm. My feet and ankles are freezing, as usual.

The cats have been in evidence on and off. Sybil is sitting by my feet. Figaro is out of sight. Both of them have started sleeping on the bed with us.

The fourth disc of "War and Peace" arrived so that will be one weekend project. More excitingly, R. J. Mitchell's John Tiptoft arrived. I have been looking for a copy for at least 10 years. I have some projects on Venice to get done, Cynthia Harrod-Eagles Game Over to finish, and the scarf to finish. But we are also going to see "Last Chance Harvey" this afternoon and brunch with Ann and Phyllis tomorrow.

Today I joined Facebook. I am not sure how committed I am to all this social networking. Guess I will see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment