Thursday, February 05, 2009

Is Breathing Really Necessary? What About Apps?

After months of having difficulty breathing, I'm starting to think that having clear sinuses may be too much to ever hope for.I have used pretty much everything--saline solution, a humidifier, prescription sprays and pills, over-the counter antihistimines, and I still feel stuffed up all the time. I was hoping all of the stuff that helps with the dryness would help, but bloody noses seem to be my lot. Should I move to a warm, humid climate? Well, I don't like the heat and humidity here in the summer, and I still have trouble breathing--just in different ways. So maybe normal breathing is overrated and I should just be glad I can breathe at all.

Computer stuff still seems to take up way too much time. Click here for David Pogue's blog on iPhone Apps if you want to read about time wasting. Believe me, I've been there too. Being on Facebook turns out to be a time trap for me, because as usual I am obsessive. I need to reign in at least some of my obsessions, like buying clothes (don't really need any anyway), or some other stuff. I tell myself I don't have time for all the things I want to do, but I don't make time for them. So maybe I need to make time to decide what I really want to obsess about and then get rid of the other stuff. Yeah, like that will really happen.

I am coaching at WILL TV again tonight. So I should try to do some other things, like real writing, or some reading, or even just listening to some music and paying attention to my cats. Will I get off the computer? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment